Saturday, January 26, 2008

where to go from here............

Today is Saturday --so I slept in. My father comes in from the grocery store and right away I grimace because I had not made him a list and he went ahead and bought the groceries --so it wasn't exactly what I ordered.. or would order..He asks me if I talked to Mom today --I said no. So he says he is going to go ahead and call her. Where is the phone? he says.. he doesn't look for it first.. Then he tells mom everything we did, including watching a movie and how it was pretty good.. Does she want to speak to me he asks.. so I get on the phone.. and mom says so life is going on without me. Dad just called to tell me this. How is that supposed to make me feel.. He is all happy.. If he is all happy then he shouldn't come up to the cottage -let him stay there. But then you wouldn't have a driver. I said I could take the train. She says what about your cat? I said I will take him on the train with me. She says you can't do that... She says she thought it was me on the phone and picks it up and it is him and she feels like crap anyway --she doesn't need him going on like that. I talked about Dad while he was in the room --he got so mad. He slammed down the phone. I told mom he was all mad and he said I am not mad and stormed out of the room --it was scary... we didn't really talk the rest of the day .. His tempers are so bad..She says I need to get out of there.. Bu tI don't really want to go to the cottage either.. Mom will really be strict because I am supposed to be out working and 25..and all that.. I don't want that.. I want to avoid it.. but I don't want to live at home with dad either.. he is so big and grumpy.. and noisy.. and in your face all the time.. aren't I a little old for him to say good night to me..he has to find what room I am in and say goodnight --no thanks.. Just leave me alone, please.. Of course I look up the train AND bus --and no animals allowed.. So there goes that idea.. I guess if I really love my mom I would drive on the 401 myself.. I called her earlier today but knew she was gone to Kingston. Last night she called and said her face was burning --told me about Lynne and wedding.. I got all mad at Lynne and she said I don't need someone else to get in a tizzy now.. Well , those weren't her exact words --but that's what she meant.. Anyway.. so I blew it twice.. I don't really feel like talking to my mom anymore.. and won't look for jobs until I am all finished my "Professional Courses"...so all in all..still a couple of mistakes this weekend..And now I need someone to drive me to Pickering tomorrow..I mean I know I am supposed to be independent..but I hate the 401.. and would get in an accident.. when/where should I draw the line??! If I need him.. I will have to put up with his grumpiness and try to be civil.. and I totally forgot to remind him.. and now colleen's invites look nothing like mine..where did she get beige from --they are ivory.. and I don't really want to ask mom.. but I don't know what to do about changing the invites now..I haven't done my homework yet.. well some of it.. but I was supposed to get really ahead.. but I wanted to laze around.. and just want to sleep in, get up and go to this lady's house tomorrow.. Okay speaking of tomorrow..I better log off now..that's enough ranting for today.. fighting the fight? my ass.. see how my mood can change............................

No comments: