Tuesday, January 29, 2008

that mortifying day still continued..

So, after that horrible morning yesterday of almost killing a pedestrian, I still cannot be quiet.. In the cafeteria..I crush crackers and say Okay, "die teachers, die faculty.." the three people around me started shrinking in their seats..and looked sooo embarrassed to be seen with me.. And said don't say that too loudly..well..one person did.. and then I drop my pepsi bottle on the floor..and it bounces in class.. I said sorry out loud..imagine if it was full.. and had the lid off..omg..I would have died right there..and then I see Karen's marks and go Oh, you suck --and I studied harder than you.. (It's not fair..) I can't compare myself to other people anymore..and just need to be quiet.... Oh, and then Karen's hat falls on the ground..and I put it on her head --in class... Today is a weird day.. I have my doctor's appt.. with skinny beautiful Dr. C --and then go for a bra fitting..I am going to miss not miss.. my gym all week, I guess...

No comments: