Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I can't get it right.. and make things worse..

I wish I wasn't hearing impaired.. cuz then I wouldn't be at the front of the class and then teachers wouldn't notice me as much..I think it gets me in trouble. I blurt answers out and never get it right.. and the teachers kind of chuckle..like shit. I feel like crap to begin with. I slept and took the phone off the hook today. Mom had left messages three times.. I tried to help her online..and made her lose a Very important comment page she had written she said: This page, page cannot be displayed. This page, page cannot be displayed, This page.. it was making me feel sick...I said I have to go.. and hung up the phone. I called her back and she asked, did you hang up on me? I said yes. She said she didn't talk to people who hang up on the person. I called her back and she said something -- I forget.. then I called her back and cried.. cuz she is the only person I talk to.. and she said to grow up.. and if I were my mother i would something I didn't hear.. and then she said it was really mean and immature..and she could try to understand that I am anxious.. and I said I never get things right I just mess up.. she said she was trying to work... and was being distracted by me.. and to stop making everything about me and the world does not only revolve around courtney.
Life sucks. I rather not be a part of it right now.. My parents wouldn't care quite frankly..
See ya.

No comments: